You know, in order to have a convenient way known the working conditions of machines, the vibrometer has been produced. This time, the introduction product is one kind of portable handheld item and it is called GM63A vibration meter. Compared with the other vibration meter, it is compact and portable with an intuitive displaying LCD screen. Then, let me share you more details.
GM63A vibration meter is suitable for testing all kinds of vibrating mechanical facilities, especially the vibration measurements of rotating and reciprocating machines. It can be used to measure acceleration, velocity and displacement, which is widely used in mechanical manufacture, electric power metallurgy and general aviation field, etc.
The handheld vibrometer was designed upon the GB series of test standards and equipment design standards, featuring with advanced circuit design, overall integrated circuits, and the charging conversion stage is placed within the probe. As a result, it owns the advantages of low noise, anti-interference and you can connect the machines with thick cable. Moreover, it has additional strong points, such as, light weight, easy carry, low power consumption, reliable performance, wide testing range, etc.
- Technical parameter:
- Vibration pickup: Piezoeletric ceramic accelerometer (shear-type)
- Measurement range of acceleration: 0.1~199.9m/s
- Measurement range of speed: 0.1~1999.9mm/s
- Measurement range of displacement: 0.001~1.999mm p-p
- Measurement accurace: +-5% +-2digits
- Measurement frequency range of acceleration: 10Hz~1KHz (LO) 1KHz~15KHz(HI)
- Measurement frequency range of velocity: 10Hz~1KHz (LO)
- Measurement frequency range of displacement: 10Hz~1KHz (LO)
- Displays update cycle: 1 second
- LCD display: 3 1/2 Digits display
- Single output: AC Output 2V peak (display full scale): Load impedance
- Power supply: 9V Alkaline battery (Not included)
- Static current: ≤20 uA
- Operating current: ≤25 mA
- Battery life: 20 hours continuous use
- Auto power-off: Turns off automatically in 60 seconds
- LCD backlight: 7 seconds
- Operating temperature range: 0~40°C
- Operating humidity range: 30~90%RH
- Low battery indication: 6.9V +-0.2V
- Dimensions: 67x30x183mm
GM63A vibration meter is a worthy product that you should own. It is an easy and simple testing tool to help you know the working conditions of the machine. At last, I suggest you have better to use it combines with other testing instruments, for example, the motor fault detector, this would get unexpected results probably.